Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Financial Freedom in 5 Years

Financial Freedom in 5 Years


Finally I decided that I might want to quit my job as doctor after working in private practice for 8 years. Have I made enough money? I have been working very hard every day for the past 8 years and i think I shall be retiring soon in 5 years time. I want to retire before 48 years old and do you think it is hard to do so?

I have calculated my number and I think I saved enough for myself. The only worry I have is my kids' education fee.

Due to current stock market, i ma hoping my portfolio can double in the next 2-5 years time.

1 comment:

Alta Finance LLC said...

EASY LOAN PROGRAM 
During these uncertain economic times, many people are finding themselves faced with a situation where they could use some financial assistance. Whether it be for an emergency, home improvement, consolidating debt or even a family vacation – a low interest personal loan is a safe and reliable way to meet your financial needs. At Alta Finance LLC, we specialize in Reliable and efficient Loan funding programs. 
Kindly visit our website to know more about our services www.altafinance.org 
Contact me via my personal email to know more about our lending process Email: robertraymond@altafinance.orgWhatsapp: +17026022533
Thank you.