Friday, September 28, 2007

Google Adsense Tutorial 1


Google Adsense Tutorial 1



As I said in my previous post, Google adsense is a good and easy way to make money online. There are a few things to consider if you are serious about making money online,


1) What is your niche market??

If you look around, what interests you most in life? You must find a topic that you know a lot and you can write a lot. I am a medical doctor, but besides medicine, I like investment and property, therefore, I decided to write about medical stuffs and money.


2) Who would be your viewers?

If you put up a website, who will view your site/blog. This is important because you want to target your viewers and write something that they are interested in. If you like car and you think your viewers are mostly from Singapore or Malaysia, it is pointless for you to talk about new car models in US, or Japan!


3) What is your platform?

OK, now you are ready to start your engine, but there is one important question to ask" Where do you want to put your thought/writing?" Many people would like to apply a domain name and start his/her first internet bussiness. I would certainly advise you to join blogspot first because it is FREE and you can put up your Google Adsense advertisement.


OK, I would talk more about SEO and how to attract visitors to your blog next time.

Cheers!!

No comments: