Saturday, June 25, 2011

Vietnam- Next Powerhouse in Southeast Asia?

Vietnam- Next Powerhouse in Southeast Asia??

I recently attended a meeting in Nha Trang, Vietnam. Totally suprised with the cleaniness of the city and was rather impressed with the developement in Vietnam.


Balcony view from my hotel room
 Nha Trang is 1, 280 km from Hanoi, 448 km from Ho Chi Minh City, 630 km from Hue, 105 km from Phan Rang, 260 km from Phan Thiet, and 620 km from Can Tho.


Nha Trang is home to many famous beautiful spots and landscapes and is a major tourist center in the country. I saw a lot tourists during my stay in Nha Trang and I think that the city is very well managed by the local council there!

I think Vietnam has a great potential to grow in near future as China and India. They have huge market for local people as compared to Singapore and Malaysia. However, I am not very sure how to invest in Vietnam and certainly will be interested to buy a piece of property in future if I have extra cash!!

No comments: