Wave of Inflation!
Yes, I have no choice but to tll you that the next wave of inflation is on its way! No matter you like it or not, you have to save now for the future and watch your wallet and bank account, you might be spend more than what you earn in the next few months or even years to come!!
1) Prepare your own breakfast! Yes, just wake up a few minutes earlier every morning and prepare simple breakfast. Fastfood value meals no matter how cheap they are will be still more expensive that what you prepare!
2) Drink coffee not latte or cappuccino. I don't think I understand what is the difference between these two types of coffee but I certainly know one is much more expensive than the other!
3) Try to avoid using your credit cards, they make you overspend and you will think twice before buying if you use your cash inside your wallet!!
4) Take public transport rather than self drive. Yes, you can save a lot of money if you practice this in Malaysia or Singapore. Take Rapid Penang/KL if possible!Better still if you sell your CAR!!
5) Watch your ASTRO rather than watching movies in cinema. No point subscribing to ASTRO/STAR HUB every month and only sit in front of your TV one hour a month.
Hope these tips help!!